SAX35 - X10 Potential free actuator/interface
The functionality of the SAX35 is comparable to 2 x SM10 universal X10 transmitters and 1 x UM7206 Universal X10 Receiver.
The SAX35 is a potential free actuator/interface in a surface-mounted housing. The SAX35 can be used to switch appliances (doorbells, electronic locks, heating systems, etc) of other manufacturers on the basis of an input contact (max. 5A, 30 V a.c./d.c.). This system is equipped with two inputs and one output, however it is not necessary to use them all.
The SAX35 is equipped with a 1.5 m long power cord with a Euro plug end. If you need a UK plug end, please choose this option above.
- Two inputs and one output (potential free and galvanically separated)
- Sends ON/OFF commands (max. two addresses)
- Receives ON/OFF commands and switches the built-in relay contact (max. 5 A, 30 V)
- Can be incorporated in a group command
- Automatic status indication possible
- Status request possible
Click here to view the manual for this product - PDF - 250KB (Opens in new window)