SAX15 - X10 Potential Free Actuator
The SAX15 from Haibrain® can transpose two galvanically separated contact inputs into X10 addresses, plus on/off commands. The addresses are defined by the programmed send address of the module. The inputs are activated by an external DC or AC voltage of 5 V to 25 V. The SAX15 is in DC mode by default.
In addition the SAX15 can also transpose a received X10 address plus command to open or close the relay contact. This output is suitable for 5A AC or DC. The X10 address the unit responds to is defined during the programming of the SAX15. To do so the module needs to be provided with a receive address. The relay contact is also galvanically separated from the input wires. (max. 30 Vac/dc).
- Two galvanically separated potential-free inputs for transposing contact outputs on external devices into X10 lighting network commands.
- One galvanically separated potential-free relay contact output for transposing X10 lighting network signals for opening and/or closing of a relay contact.
- Lighting network connection via 2 screw terminals: phase and neutral
- Galvanically separated relay contact with 2 screw terminals: normally open contact.
- Galvanically separated connections by 3 wires: 2 inputs and 1 common.
- The inputs should be secondary fed by the external equipment
- On one side, the module can be connected directly to the mains and on the other side, via the built-in galvanic separation, to peripheral equipment to send 2 addresses and receive 1 address.
- The module can be connected to other equipment such as a 24 V heating system (boiler), door-bell (max 24 Vac), burglar alarm system (e.g. 12 Vdc) or other equipment to make this equipment suitable for use with the Haibrain® X10.
- Nominal supply voltage 230 V, 50Hz
- Current consumption < 35 mA
- Input voltage isolation 3 kV
- Clearance and creepage distance prim/sec. > 5 mm
- Input 1 (Brown) Binary (high: V+; low: < +1 V)
- Input 2 (Red) Binary (high: V+; low: < +1 V)
- Common (Green) + 5 V … + 25 V, AC or DC
- Input current < 7,5 mA
- Relay contact output potential-free and galvanically separated relay contact, mono stable normally open
- Relay contact current < 5 A resistive
- Voltage relay contact/inputs < 30 V
- Standards EN 60950
- Signal strength sending > 5 Vpp in 5 Ohm
- Signal sensitivity 15 mVpp min, > 50 mVpp at 120 kHz
- Certification CE